(Follow the links to PRWeek’s The Cycle for more info on each campaign/winner)
- PR Innovation of the Year: Text 100 Public Relations: Get a Second Life! Opening the PR Industry to Virtual Worlds
- Young PR Professional of the Year: Aaron Uhrmacher, Text 100 Public Relations
- Student of the Year: Meghan Stafford, University of Minnesota,Twin Cities
- Best Use of the Internet/New Media: Manning Selvage & Lee and Philips Norelco: Creating Buzzzz for Philips Norelco Bodygroom
- Promotional Event of the Year: Porter Novelli and Gillette: NoScruf.org –A Viral Campaign Brought to Life
- Best Use of Research/Measurement: Dittus Communications and the Customer Education Advisory Board: DC is Electric.
Congrats to the winners!